Saturday 26 November 2011

Needed a change



I changed my hair colour. I felt it was time for a change. My hair is growing back after I have starting washing my hair with Revita hair shampoo, available from
http://www.feelunique.com/p/DS-Laboratories-Revita-Hair-Growth-Stimulating-Shampoo-200ml and I am very pleased so far with it. I have noticed that my crown of my hair which was thinning is getting thicker. Anyway back to the colours, I used L'Oreal Majirel shade 7.43 and L'Oreal Majirouge 6.66 and I mixed with 40 vol developer, plus I added avocado oil, castor oil and extra virgin oil. I was happy with the colour, also I got John Frieda radiant red conditioner and Ion colour protect conditioner. My hair did feel a little dry, but as I spray my hair with Hawaiian Silky Miracle 14 in 1 and I rinsed daily, my hair was moist again, plus I am aware of the colour fading, particularly red colour, so hence I used John Frieda radiant red conditioner as a conditioning rinse. I shall see how my colour keeps during the weeks and months.

No comments: